So got this blog post http://liberationmath.org/2013/01/22/moocs-as-a-liberatory-project/ from Angela Gail V-C @faroop (thank you!) which addresses some of the same issues I have written about in my blog, the idea that we may or may not all come to the digital table as equal participants and that the “cloud” is not always right!
- RT @LindsayKernohan: #DYK Canadian museums attract 62 million visitors every year? #OMAConf2017 2 months ago
- RT @emilykwelsh: Great keynote by @GuyBerthiaume2 for #OMAConf2017. To move forward with relevancy in the digital age, GLAMs need to work t… 2 months ago
- #OMAconf2017 #candemuseum.org #sigpigs Selfie fun! https://t.co/qRQFh3Vp3q 2 months ago
- RT @museumsontario: Assistant deputy minister Kevin Finnerty @ExploreON answering questions on culture strategy #OMAConf2017 https://t.co/L… 2 months ago
- #OMAConf2017 Great conference. Museums are leading the way on the road to renewal. https://t.co/aLLRsuBe1B 2 months ago