So Ioanna from DNLE posted this up for discussion in the DNLE alumni site so I thought I’d share. As always Ioanna has posted a question to get us thinking. http://dnle.stanford.edu/content/future-learning-educational-technology and http://envisioningtech.com/envisioning-the-future-of-education.png for the original source of the graphic.
- RT @LindsayKernohan: #DYK Canadian museums attract 62 million visitors every year? #OMAConf2017 2 months ago
- RT @emilykwelsh: Great keynote by @GuyBerthiaume2 for #OMAConf2017. To move forward with relevancy in the digital age, GLAMs need to work t… 2 months ago
- #OMAconf2017 #candemuseum.org #sigpigs Selfie fun! https://t.co/qRQFh3Vp3q 2 months ago
- RT @museumsontario: Assistant deputy minister Kevin Finnerty @ExploreON answering questions on culture strategy #OMAConf2017 https://t.co/L… 2 months ago
- #OMAConf2017 Great conference. Museums are leading the way on the road to renewal. https://t.co/aLLRsuBe1B 2 months ago