One of my pots that I made in November 2012. Pinched, with coiled decorations and bull. Burgundy mish mash glaze (more raspberry than burgundy I am afraid). Black Satin glaze on the bull. Cone 6 red stoneware. I quite like it. May try a deeper red/brown with black satin next time.
- RT @LindsayKernohan: #DYK Canadian museums attract 62 million visitors every year? #OMAConf2017 2 months ago
- RT @emilykwelsh: Great keynote by @GuyBerthiaume2 for #OMAConf2017. To move forward with relevancy in the digital age, GLAMs need to work t… 2 months ago
- #OMAconf2017 #candemuseum.org #sigpigs Selfie fun! https://t.co/qRQFh3Vp3q 2 months ago
- RT @museumsontario: Assistant deputy minister Kevin Finnerty @ExploreON answering questions on culture strategy #OMAConf2017 https://t.co/L… 2 months ago
- #OMAConf2017 Great conference. Museums are leading the way on the road to renewal. https://t.co/aLLRsuBe1B 2 months ago